Mr. Parker has been an attorney since 2007. He began his law career working with state workers’ compensation claims, federal workers’ compensation claims and related litigation. He has been working as an attorney on immigration cases since 2014. However, his first experiences with immigration were when he obtained a green card for his Brazilian wife. Prior to his legal career, Mr. Parker worked in finance for a number of years and served as an officer on a nuclear attack submarine.
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas Juris Doctorate, cum laude, 2007
- University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, Chicago, Illinois, Masters of Business Administration, 1987
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Computer Studies, 1985
Professional Awards and Affiliations
- Admitted to Practice Law in the State of Texas
- Admitted, United States District Court, Southern District of Texas.
- Houston Law Review.
- Practice Areas: Civil Litigation, Removal Defense, Family-based Immigration, Employment-based Immigration, Family Law.