Ms. Stubbe has more than 7 years of experience in U.S. Immigration and Nationality law. After passing her bar exams in 2005 and 2006, she worked as a business attorney for business law firms for 5 years. She has experience in business and family immigration matters.
- University of Denver, College of Law, Denver, Colorado, Master’s Degree in Law, 2004
- University of Bielefeld, Germany, Law Degree, 1996
Professional Awards and Affiliations
- Licensed to Practice Law in the State of California
- Licensed to Practice Law in the State of New York
- Family-based Immigration and Employment-based Immigration